HDG Steel W Beam Crash Barrier Highway Guardrail
|FOB Unit Price:||US $800 US $1,000|
|Purchase Qty. (Tons)||FOB Unit Price|
|Production Capacity:||15 000sets/Month|
|Transport Package:||Wire Straps|
|Payment Terms:||T/T, Money Gram, Western Union|
- Model NO.: AASHTO M180
- Delivery Detail: 20 to 30 Workdays After Received Your Deposit.
- Application: Road, Road Construction, Parking, Railway, Tun
- Specification: ISO
- HS Code: 7308900000
- Material: Carbon Steel
- Type: Traffic Barrier
- Trademark: XYX metal
- Origin: Xiamen, China
Advantages of highway guardrails
1. The barriers ensure minimum damage to the vehicle and its occupants.
2. During collision, the beam absorbs maximum energy by flattening out laterally and restrains the vehicle from veering over.
3. Prevents the vehicle from skidding back onto the carriageway by controlling exit angles through gradual deceleration and effective redirection of the vehicle back on to the road.
4. Enables quick repairs in case of accidents.
5. All components are galvanized for longer life.
6. Prevents the pedestrians and the animals from entering the road.
Feature of Hot dipped Galvanized Highway guardrail
1. Size: 4128-4320X310X81X2-4 mm
2. Material: Steel Grade Q235B (equivalent to S235JR, Gr. D and SS440)
3. Surface Treatment: Hot dipped galanized make sure durable Great Corrosion Resistant
4. Standard: AASHTOM180, JT/T281-2007, EU, USA, AS/NZS
|Length(mm)||Guardrail Width||Wave Height||Thickness|
|Normal Size||4128/4128/4320× 310/311/506× 80/82/83/85× 2.75/3/4mm. Available in different sizes.|
|Applicable standards||JT/T281-2007(Corrugated Sheet Steel Beams For Expressway Guardrail - China), AASHTO M-180(Corrugated Sheet Steel Beams For Highway Guardrail - USA), RAL-RG620 (German) or any other International Standards.|
|Materials||Steel Grade Q235B (equivalent to S235JR according to DIN EN 10025 and Gr. D according to ASTM A283M) Steel Grade Q345 (S355JR / ASTM A529M 1994).|
|The thickness of the steel||2.55mm, 2.75mm, 3mm, 4mm Or according to consumers' request.|
|Surface treatment||Hot dip galvanized or powder coated.|
|The thickness of galvanized (double sides)||550g/m 2 (80µ ) or 610g/m 2 (85µ ) or 1100 g/m 2 (160µ ) or 1200 g/m 2 (170µ ) Or as per your request.|
|Certificate||ISO9001, ISO14000, SGS, CE|
|Features||Great corrosion resistant, high intensity, long and durable, with good impact resistance, low cost, long life, higher security, environmental protection, etc.|
|Relevant parts required for guard rails||Posts, spacer (C, U and Sigma types etc), bolts and nuts and washers, reflectors and Terninal Ends.|
|Features||High durable and intensity, great corrosion resistant|